Registration for January 2022 start is CLOSED. Next intake registration will open in mid-February 2022 for a start in January 2023. All information on this website is related to a January 2022 start and can be used only as guidance and reference.
The Fixed & Removable Prosthodontics MClinDent is a comprehensive restorative dentistry course focusing on fixed and removable prosthodontics, designed to advance skills in complex multi-disciplinary dental problems, including tooth wear, complex aesthetics and occlusal problems. A key feature of this innovative blended learning programme is the face-to-face hands-on training teaching block which takes place in the first three years. Students can choose to attend this in either London or Dubai, at state-of-the-art clinical training facilities in both locations. An invaluable way to consolidate learning, and network with peers and teachers, you will benefit from a total of 28 days of continuous intensive face-to-face hands-on training.
Designed for working dentists, you will employ the skills learned throughout the course in your own practice. This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
The course director is Professor Brian Millar, Professor of Blended Learning in Dentistry at King’s College London and Consultant in Restorative Dentistry. He is a specialist in Prosthodontics and in Restorative Dentistry with 42 years of experience in clinical practice.
Obtain Master's Degree from the World's No 1 Dental University*
Start Jan 2022, Application Deadline 22 Nov 2021
Online Distance Learning & Dubai Face-To-Face Hands-on Training
Key Facts & Benefits
Students are required to have access to adequate clinical facilities and to patients requiring treatment relevant to the subject area.
- Delivered and awarded by King’s College London by the Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences.
- Obtain a Master’s degree from the world’s number 1 dental university.*
- The four-year programme starts in January 2022, the application deadline is 22nd November 2021.
- Designed for working dentists with limited disruption to private and professional life.
- Study mode: online distance learning with face-to-face hands-on training blocks in Dubai in a total of 28 days to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years of experience.
- Course material is delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
- Designed for dental practitioners aspiring to work in high-level general practice.
- Now in its 24th year, this popular programme has trained hundreds of dentists from around the world for independent practice.
- Students develop their clinical skills in restorative dentistry, enabling the treatment of a wider variety of patients and referring fewer patients externally.
- Credit value UK 360/ECTS 180.
*Dentistry at King’s College London has been ranked first in the world in the 2020 QS World University Rankings by subject
Pricing & Application
13,380 GBP | 18,350 USD | 67,400 AED* per year
*exchange rate from 24 March 2021 at 1 GBP = 5.04 AED and 1 GBP = 1.37 USD
- Application closing date: the first application deadline is the 25th of October 2021. After this date, the programme will remain open only if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full. Where the programme remains open beyond this date, no further applications will be accepted after 22nd November 2021.
- It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible, particularly if your application may result in a conditional offer. Any conditions must be met by the deadline set in the offer letter.
- For additional pricing, application and entry requirements information please visit the official King’s College London website https://www.kcl.ac.uk/fixedremovableprosthodontics