The Clinical Endodontics Professional Training programme starts on 24 January 2024 in Dubai, UAE. It is awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD), CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and organised by CAPP with faculty lead Prof. James Prichard, UK and it is accredited for 140 CME. The programme covers endodontics from A to Z from hand filing and rubber dam via restoration of endodontically treated teeth to surgical/non-surgical retreatment. It prepares the participants to treat complex and challenging cases such as surgical and non-surgical retreatment which have higher failure rates when performed by dentists who have not received specialist training.
Key Facts & Benefits
- Group 7 starts on 24 January 2024.
- Level 1 consists of 3 Modules of 4 days each in a total of 12 days. Level 2 consists of 2 Modules of 4 days each in a total of 8 days
- Location: CAPP Training Institute located in Dubai, The Greens equipped with microscopes, phantom heads, clinical units with high, low and speed-increasing handpieces
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, Dental Interns and other Specialist Dentists
- Hands-on training (50%) in every module with microscopes
- Five different Endodontic systems are used on the course giving the participants the opportunity to understand and train on different systems
- Participants will be exposed to dozens of different products and equipment from various dental companies throughout the course
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational course. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The course delivers only high quality and evidence-based education
- Accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA C.E.R.P.) with regards to CME points. Recognised by MOHAP, DoH-Abu Dhabi, DHA & GCC Authorities
- Training delivered by UK experts
- Provides access to the Online Library of BARD and Tipton Training, where 30 days prior to every module, participant gain access to demo videos, webinars and reading materials
- Special attention to each single participant
- Awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) & CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy
- Modules are always on weekends
- Payment in instalments is possible
- 140 CME available
- Fundamentals of endodontics
- Aetiology and diagnosis of endodontics disease
- Traumatic injury, pain and its management
- Dental resorption and pattern of tooth fracture
- Restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Management of endodontic failure
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach the participants how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge endodontics techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give the participants the confidence to take on simple and complex endodontic cases.
- Help ease the participant’s transition into private practice.
The British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD), CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and CAPP aim to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the participants and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. The Academies provide access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income: up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects: secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring to high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence: our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills: keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed to new materials.