The Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry Certificate & Diploma programme starts on 05 October 2023 in Dubai, UAE. It is awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD), CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and organised by CAPP with faculty lead Prof. Paul Tipton, UK and it is accredited for 189 CME. The programme covers in detail the main topics of Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry such as Veneers, Composites, Orthodontics, DSD, all various types of Tooth Preps, Digital Dentistry and a lot more. The programme has a special focus on Occlusion which is taught in an understandable and easy to apply in a real-life clinical situation. The course consists of lectures, hands-on training and seminars. The programme prepares the participants to do more complex cases.
After completion of the Diploma, there is an option for delegates to take the pathway to Level 7 Diploma and MSc (Clin) in the Specialist Practice of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry. Click here to see an interview with one of the Masters's successful graduates.
Key Facts & Benefits
- Group 9 starts on 05 October 2023
- Certificate (Level 1) consists of 4 Modules in a total of 15 days. Diploma (Level 2) consists of 3 Modules of 4 days each in a total of 12 days
- Location: CAPP Training Institute located in Dubai, The Greens which is a fully equipped Dental Simulation Facilities with phantom heads, clinical units with high, low and speed-increasing handpieces supported by dental compressors, microscopes, the latest TV/AV equipment and more
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, Dental Interns and other Specialist Dentists
- Hands-on training (50%) in every module on phantom heads, sheep heads, 3D printed teeth etc.
- Participants will be exposed to dozens of different products and equipment from various dental companies throughout the course
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational course. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The course delivers only high quality and evidence-based education
- Accredited by Dubai Health Authority (DHA), DOH-Abu Dhabi (former HAAD) and American Dental Association (ADA C.E.R.P.) with regards to CME points
- Training delivered by UK specialists
- Provides access to the Online Library of BARD and Tipton Training, where 30 days prior to every module, participant gain access to demo videos, webinars and reading materials
- Special attention to each single participant
- Awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) & CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy
- Pathway to Level 7 Diploma
- Pathway to MSc (Clin) in the Specialist Practice of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Modules are always on weekends
- Payment in instalments possible
- 189 CME available
- Veneers from A to Z – Preps, Impression and Cementation
- Occlusion A-Z - Principles, Examination, TMD
- Composites - Adhesion Composites, Anterior & Posterior Composites, Composite Veneers, Rubber Dam Isolation
- Orthodontics & clear aligners
- Facial Aesthetics Neurotoxic Protein & Filler
- Digital Smile Design (DSD) & Conventional Smile Design
- Digital Dentistry
- Treatment Planning
- Tooth Preparation
- Tooth Wear - Diagnosis & Management of Tooth Surface Loss
- Emax & Zirconia Anterior & Posterior Restorations
- Bridge Design & Prep, Adhesive Bridge Prep
- Aesthetic Perio Connective Tissue Grafting & Crown Lengthening
- Post and Core Techniques
- Articulator selection
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach you how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge restorative and aesthetic techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give you the confidence to take on more significant restorative cases.
- Help ease your transition into private practice.
The British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD), CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and CAPP aim to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the participants and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. The Academies provide access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income - Up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects - Secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring to high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence - Our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills - Keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed to new materials