The new generation of Zircon material. The material that changed my lab.
In the last 50 years, there has been no major breakthrough in supporting the stains we use in our daily life in the dental field. A new brake through has come. This lecture will show you the first time a new approach that will help you in a very easy way to create predictable aesthetics in producing dental restorations.
“I had a dream and made it come through”. You should not miss the first presentation on this new product I developed. Overview of the presentation. Methods of shade selection.Improve your skills and accuracy in shade selection with a method that only takes 30 seconds to select the right shade.
Introduction of the new shade matcher made from Zirconoxid. Introduction of my new Zirconoxid staining palette. How to use and be successful with the new staining palette.
- Discuss hot to get the operator (dentists and dental technicians) to feel more secure in achieving high aesthetics
- Explain how to be more economical in producing restorations and reduce the amount of remakes
- Explain how to use the new generation of Zirconia Ceramics and what possibilities and what limitations they have in the dental world
- Explain how to feel secure with stains
- Discuss how to be more economical increasing your aesthetic skills and making patients happy