Limited Seats available due to updated preventive measures to stop the spread of COVID-19
The course will be instrumental in the understanding the following
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with cases where Veneers are the treatment of Choice
- Parameters that define Smile analysis and their application in treatment planning
- Records, Photographs : Views required and why? An essential for treatment planning and lab communication
- Occlusion and its role for long term success when planning a case for veneers
- Preparation of Ceramic Veneers through a guided process and steps taken for minimal invasion into the tooth tissues
- Tissue management and Impression techniques
- Different types of Ceramics: when to choose what
- Cementation protocols for Veneers
- Minimal Preparation and No preparation Veneers
Since centuries there has been a desire to look better and nicer. We all know that the smile is the biggest contrast on the human face and that makes it even more important to harmonize with the face. Though there is a never ending marketing machine to have whiter teeth and brighter teeth, but we all know that nature has a certain design element built it which can be modified to a limit.
There are seven wonders in the world some of which are amazing works of art, but none violate principals of nature.
Why should the teeth/ prosthesis we give to our patients be any different? We need to change form and sometimes function but it should all be done in harmony with the face and personality of the individual.
Biomimetic refers to human-made processes, substances, devices, or systems that imitate nature. The art and science of designing and building biomimetic apparatus is called Biomimetic.
In the same way Biomimetic Ceramic veneers are ones, which are made to look, feel and function, like natural teeth. This presentation focuses and involves discussing how we can conserve tooth tissue and achieves results in restoring them with minimally compromising on tooth tissue.
The concepts and simplified techniques for Styleitaliano indirect will be presented in this course and will be practiced in a demo workshop as well.
Download the brochure here: 28.08.2020_Dr Ajay Juneja_Brochure_SM.pdf
Supported by: &
Pic 1: Before and after
Pic 2: Prepared teeth
Pic 3: Preparation protocols
|09:00 - 10:30
||Rationale for Smile design, Smile Design Parameters
Simple Photography Protocol
|10:30 - 10:45
|10:45 - 13:00
||Treatment Planning: Rationale for Mock Up and Preparation through it
Material Selection When and Why? Emax Vs Feldspathic
Preparation Design and technique
Cementation of Ceramic Veneers
|13:00 - 14:00
|14:00 - 17:00
|17:00 - 18:00
||Final remarks and Q&A