REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | ACCREDITATION: 1 CE Credits Available
Dentists errors are related to over three-quarters of the laboratory’s remakes; it is usually inadequate impressions that generate such errors. The adequate gingiva management, correct tray and material selection, and the right choice of impression technique will significantly reduce the time for seating and adjusting a crown. As for resin cementation, large coefficients of variation indicate that the bond strength cannot consistently be achieved. Thus, simplifying the bonding steps would positively affect long term bond stability, in addition to the adhesive and resin cement improved properties.
- Discuss soft tissue management: choices and indications
- Discuss the Impression material types and indications
- Discuss the Impression techniques (steps/mixing)
- Discuss the various types of adhesives, their properties and techniques of application
- Discuss the various types of cements used in dentistry, their properties and clinical indications