Dr Alvaro Giner Sopena, Spain
- Dental degree by University of Barcelona. 2009
- Associate teacher in the Craneomandibular disorders and orofacial pain master’s degree. International University of Catalunya (UIC) in Barcelona.
- Collaborator in the Restorative and Oral rehabilitation department. UIC, Barcelona
- Currently working at the Prosthodontics department in Instituto Maxilofacial, Teknon medical center. Barcelona.
- Attended John Kois courses in advanced Oral Rehabilitation, Functional Occlusion and Implant dentistry. Kois Center, Seattle.
- Mastering anterior composites course with Newton Fahl, Curitiba, Brazil.
- PG Diploma in Advanced Periodontics. Universidad Complutense. Madrid.