Date: 12 November 2022 | Time: 13:45-14:30 (GST) | Location: Online Event
Implant dentistry was not the first to embrace digital dentistry, but has arguably benefitted the most from its recent technological advances. This is especially true for aesthetically-driven surgical procedures, as chairside software allows visual preview and confirmation of the restoration as it relates to the surgical results. In this lecture, Dr. Tsao will showcase anterior implant cases of three varying levels of difficulty, from single-unit to full-mouth, all of which are completed using a fully-digital workflow.
- Clinical considerations in anterior implantology
- Aspects of CAD design for esthetics
- Tissue shaping with CADCAM single-visit inserts
- Soft-tissue considerations for multiple implants
- Unique fully-digital approach for all-on-X