The morning session of the Inman Aligner Hands-on course will consist of:
- Introduction and philosophy, history of spring aligners, problems of previous designs
- The Workings of the Inman Aligner
- Case Selection
- Arch Evaluation, Space calculation, Inter-proximal reduction, expansion, and retention
- Case Presentations. Large portfolio of varied cases will be shown and will be discussed and explained in detail
- Inman Aligners Before Veneers and Ethical Considerations
- Use of clear aligners to finish Inman Aligner cases.
The afternoon hands-on session with expert assistance will consist of:
- Hands-on Case selection
- Arch Evaluation
- Laboratory prescription
- Fitting an Aligner
- Inter-proximal reduction
- Adjusting an aligner
09:00-10:30 Introduction and philosophy, history of spring aligners, problems of previous design. The working of the Inman Aligner.
10:45-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-11:45 Case Selection, Arch Evaluation, space calculation interproximal reduction, expansion, and retention.
11:45-13:00 Case Presentation
14:00-16:00 Hands-on case selection, arch evaluation, laboratory prescription and fitting an aligner
16:15-16:30 Coffee Break
16:30-18:00 Interproximal reduction, adjusting an aligner and retention