- Overview of Infection Prevention in the dental office.
- Latest advancements in dental materials
- Handling and manipulation of dental materials
- Troubleshooting impression techniques
- Proper mixing of glass ionomers and cements, and restorative materials
- Impression Taking
- Mixing machines, capsules and manipulation of materials
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Supporting the dentist
15:00 – 16:00 Lecture: Dental Assistant Program; Latest advances in Infection prevention and restorative materials techniques.
16:00 – 18:00 Seminar Training: Sterilization in Dental and Ambulatory Services including: Impression materials, Mixing machines, Capsules, administration, Infection prevention in dental office, latest advancements in dental materials, cementation, and composites.