100% Money Back Guarantee*
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) have launched the Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry Certificate and Diploma programme in Dubai, UAE. Group 1 & 2 started in September 2016, Group 3 started on 05 October 2017, Group 4 started on 04 October 2018. Group 5 started on 19 September 2019. Group 6 started on 01 October 2020. A delegate could start the programme from Module 2 (30 Jan-02 Feb 2021) and compensate Module 1&2 with Group 7. As the modules are not required to be completed in a consecutive way, this will not impact the learning experience of the delegates in anyway. Alternatively, a delegate can start with the programme from Module 1 with Group 7 on 30 Sep - 02 Oct 2021.
Year 1 (Certificate) is spread over 4 Modules (15 days in total) and it offers the participants a chance to obtain a Certificate in Restorative Dentistry (PG Cert Rest Dent) from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
After a successful completion of the Year 1 Certificate course, the participants will have the chance to sign up for Year 2 Diploma (3 Modules, 12 days in total) which will lead to Post-graduate Diploma in Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
The courses will comprise of lectures, practicals (hands-on training on phantom heads) and seminars.
After completion of the Diploma, there is an option for delegates to take the pathway to Level 7 Diploma and MSc (Clin) in the Specialist Practice of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) also offer in Dubai, UAE Clinical Endodontics Diploma. In addition, EMOVA who represent the International Team of Implantology (ITI) in marketing cooperation with CAPP, offer the ITI Implant Privilege Mastership programme. The fourth programme which CAPP offers in cooperation with Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) and RWTH International Academy - RWTH Aachen University is the Lasers in Dentistry Mastership programme. There are over 420 delegates who completed or are currently enrolled in the four Post Graduate programmes.
- Taking place in Dubai, UAE:
- GROUP 1: started on 15 September 2016 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 2: started on 21 September 2016 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 3: started on 05 October 2017 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 4: started on 04 October 2018 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 5: started on 19 September 2019 - SOLD OUT
- GROUP 6: starts on 30 January 2021 - REGISTRATION OPEN, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- Year 1 is Certificate (4 Modules, total of 15 days), Year 2 is Diploma (3 Modules, total of 12 days)
- Location: CAPP Training Institute located in Dubai, The Greens which is fully equipped Dental Simulation Facilities with phantom heads, clinical units with high, low and speed-increasing handpieces supported by dental compressors, microscopes, the latest TV/AV equipment and more
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other Specialist Dentists
- Accredited by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and DOH-Abu Dhabi (former HAAD) with regards to CME points
- Training delivered by UK specialists
- Special attention to each single delegate
- Hands-on training in every module on phantom heads (40%)
- Recognised by British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)
- Modules are always on weekends
- Payment in installments is possible
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational course. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The course delivers only high quality and evidence-based education. Delegates will be exposed to dozens of different products and equipment from various dental companies throughout the course
- Pathway to Level 7 Diploma
- Pathway to MSc (Clin) in the Specialist Practice of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Veneers from A to Z – Preps, Impression and Cementation
- Occlusion A-Z - Principles, Examination, TMD
- Composites - Adhesion Composites, Anterior & Posterior Composites, Composite Veneers, Rubber Dam Isolation
- Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Botox & Fillers
- Digital Smile Design (DSD) & Conventional Smile Design
- Digital Dentistry
- Treatment Planning
- Tooth Preparation
- Tooth Wear - Diagnosis & Management of Tooth Surface Loss
- Emax & Zirconia Anterior & Posterior Restorations
- Bridge Design & Prep, Adhesive Bridge Prep
- Aesthetic Perio Connective Tissue Grafting & Crown Lengthening
- Post and Core Techniques
- Articulator selection
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach you how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge restorative and aesthetic techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give you confidence to take on more significant restorative cases.
- Help ease your transition into private practice.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy aims to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the delegates and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy provides access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income - Up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects - Secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence - Our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills - Keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed with new materials
*100% Money Back Guarantee
If due to any circumstances a course is postponed, or you have a travel restriction/quarantine period, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
Very limited seats available due to new social distancing standards.