Aesthetic direct restorations might sometimes seem difficult, but they don’t need to be.
Understanding optical properties of natural dentition, and the role of colour and also the balance between opacity and translucency is paramount. Also, the importance of proportions and anatomy is something that deserves attention.
This course proposes an easier comprehension of the optical phenomena of teeth, which in turn will allow clinicians to diagnose and reproduce the natural dentition with predictability, confidence, achieving better results, both esthetically and economically.
- Learning to diagnose and to recreate colour, translucency and opacity
- Understanding the key parameters for esthetic restorations
- Simplified techniques for single-layered restorations
- What is clinically important to diagnose for doing simplified restorations
- The key parameters for successful esthetic composite restorations