For the last 20 years, endodontic instrumentation has constantly evolved. New motions, new alloys, new techniques have been developed with always the same goal in mind: improve the quality the speed and safety of endodontic therapy. This presentation will emphasize the aim of root canal instrumentation and describe and analyze the advantages of different heat-treated instruments philosophies and analyze the advantages of the 2 FKG solutions Race EVO and XP Shaper.
- Goals of root canal preparation
- Latest developments in NiTi instruments
- Advantages of rotary and conformative instrumentation
- Clinical application of heat-treated NiTi instruments
- Successful endodontics with the help of new technologies