How to take full advantage of digital technologies when rehabilitating a smile. Understand all the moments that an IOS can facilitate the restorative workflow, the dentist/technician communication, and patient satisfaction. A pragmatic analysis of all steps of comprehensive oral rehabilitation, the most common challenges we face in each one of the steps that harm our performance, and digital processes combined with clinical skills can overcome these challenges.
- Organize the full restorative process in clear steps to allow one to identify the bottlenecks and challenges
- Identify the moments where digital can bring the most value
- Compare the performance of each step with and without digital to allow better prioritization of each step should be digitalized first
- Take better advantage of an IOS and improve the ROI
- Understand the ideal facially driven digital restorative workflow