Anterior restorations with high esthetic demands are a common challenge to most clinicians in their daily practice. Traditional layering techniques require training, experience and skills together with long clinic times. Unfortunately, this technique often gives unpredictable results with possible re-works and unhappy patients.
The injection moulding technique is a novel process ideal to treat wear cases and to recreate complex morphologies in both the anterior and posterior regions with optimal aesthetics.
The aim of this lecture is to present an easy and predictable technique that will enable clinicians to create direct restorations as aesthetic as indirect ones, but created in a quicker and more affordable way while using less invasive preparations.
- Learn how to create highly esthetic restorations in an easy and predictable way
- Optimal ways for the fabrication of a diagnostic wax-up
- Understand the rules related to the fabrication of a transparent VPS matrix
- Selection of appropriate resin composite for Injection Moulding Technique
- Tips and tricks for successful results on Injection Moulding Technique