Tooth whitening is one of the more desirable aesthetic treatments for smiles. Sometimes is challenging to reach a patient’s expectations. The goal of this presentation is to follow the correct understanding of the patient teeth structure and the correct diagnosis tools, share with the audience information to decide on the best products, techniques and times to achieve the best result and the best understating of the risk of sensitivity.
- How tooth whitening works
- How to understand reactivity and performance
- How to decide on the right concentration for each case
- How to navigate with different substrates
- How to manage sensitivity