About the ConferenceFollowing the 2015 edition of the conference's overwhelming success (2,463 visitors, 53 speakers, 43 sponsors and exhibitors, 19 Hands-On Courses), the 8th Dental Facial Cosmetic International Conference (#DFCIC) will be held on 04-05 November 2016 at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai. The November edition of the Dubai Dental Week is designed to target the business and educational needs of independent dental professionals. The conference will include:
- 5th AAID Global Conference
- Dental Hygienist Seminar
- Hands-on courses in various multidisciplinary topics (from 01 to 07 November 2016)
- Exhibition of close to 50 leading dental manufacturers who will be there to help dental professionals discover their latest products, technologies and services.
- Presentations from over 55 world-class speakers who will showcase presentations in Aesthetic in Prosthodontic Dentistry, Orthodontic, Periodontology, Implantology, Pediatric Dentistry and Dental Laboratories
- Attendance of over 2,500 dental professional
Over the last seven years DFCIC has played a key role in underpinning the scientific understanding of aesthetic dentistry. This is still very important today and the conference program addresses how to achieve effective results. To meet the goal, the DFCIC 2016 Committee has selected a multitude of scientific sessions, panels, and problem-based cases that will provide both intensive learning through hands-on experiences and practitioners from diverse disciplines. Recent findings with clinical implications, practical tips and tricks, marketing, and emerging technologies will be covered through interactive sessions and live demonstrations, alongside essential knowledge revision and update sessions.
We look forward to sharing those exciting days with you during the November Dubai Dental Week!
Who Should Attend
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Team
- Trade Visitors
2015 DFCIC Post Show Report
Take a look at what was happening at the previous event: 7th Dental Facial Cosmetic Int’l Conference